Atmel’s Tech on Tour trailer is on the road again and heading to Austin, Texas for SXSW. We’ll be at the Hyatt Regency Austin from March 7-9, 2014, so be sure to stop by during the show to see our latest demos.
More specifically, you can check out:
- Agent smartwatch (Secret Labs) powered by Atmel’s ARM-based SAM4S and tinyAVR MCU
- Philips Hue Bulbs with Atmel‘s ZigBee and Lightweight Mesh Stack
- Turtle Beach i60 Wireless Gaming Headset with Atmel Wi-Fi
- Direct Roku3 remote with Atmel Wi-Fi Direct
- MakerBot 3D Printer with Atmel AVR Microcontrollers
- ASUS T100 Transformer with Atmel’s MaxTouch T Series Cap Touch controller and XSense Metal mesh touch sensors
With 123D Circuits, you can breadboard and simulate your AVR-powered Arduino-based circuits, while writing, compiling and running code right in your browser. When you’re done, you can have the circuit board professionally made and shipped right to your doorstep.
Interested in learning more about Atmel’s tech on tour? You can check out our official ToT page here.