EMAC has debuted the iPAC-9X25, an embedded single board computer (SBC) powered by Atmel’s ARM-based AT91SAM9X25 microprocessor (MPU).
The iPAC-9X25 is targeted at a number of applications, including industrial temperature operations, embedded data acquisition and control.
Key specs include an industrial temperature range of -40C to 85C, 4GB of eMMC Flash, 16MB of serial data Flash (for boot) and 128 MB of DDR RAM.
“The iPac-9X25 is a web enabled [platform] with the ability to run an embedded server and display the current monitored or logged data,” an EMAC rep explained in a recent blog post.
“The web connection is available via two 10/100 Base T Ethernet ports, or 802.11 wireless WiFi networking when using [specific] Linux modules and adapters. All connectors [are] brought out as headers on [the] board, [with] the same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77″ x 3.54″.”
Additional features include:
- One RS232 serial port with full handshake (RTS/CTS/DTR/DSR/RI)
- Two RS232 serial ports (TX and RX only)
- One RS232/422/485 serial port with RTS/CTS handshake
- Two 10/100 Base T Ethernet ports
- Two USB 2.0 Host ports
- One USB device port
- 7 channels of 12 bit A/D (0-3.3 volt)
- Internal real time clock/calendar with battery backup
- 21 GPIO (3.3 V) lines on header
- 8 high drive open collector dedicated digital output lines with configurable voltage tolerance
- 16 GPIO (3.3V) on header
- 2 PWM I/O lines with additional 4 PWN lines shared with A/D
- 5 Synchronous Serial I/O lines (I2S)
- 5 SPI lines (2 SPI CS), I2C Bus and CAN Bus
- Micro SD socket and an external reset button
- Red power and green status LEDs
The iPac-9X25 is currently priced at $198, while additional information about the product is available here.