Atmel’s Mobile Training Center is heading to Las Vegas Nevada on March 26th and EE Live! in San Jose in early April.
We’ll be at the McEnery Convention Center on 150 W San Carlos on Tuesday, April 1 – Thursday, April 3, showcasing a wide variety of tech across a number of spaces including touch, security, microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless, lighting and automotive.
More specifically, you can check out:
- Agent smartwatch (Secret Labs) powered by Atmel’s ARM-based SAM4S and tinyAVR MCU
- Philips Hue Bulbs with Atmel‘s ZigBee and Lightweight Mesh Stack
- Turtle Beach i60 Wireless Gaming Headset with Atmel Wi-Fi
- Direct Roku3 remote with Atmel’s Wi-Fi Direct
- Venstar Color Touch Thermostat with Atmel’s ARM9-based MCU
- Makerbot 3D printer with Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- ASUS T100 Transformer with Atmel’s MaxTouch T Series Cap Touch controller and XSense Metal mesh touch sensors
- Atmel Studio IDE
Atmel, along with Xively, will also be co-hosting an Internet of Things (IoT) Engineering Summit at EE Live! on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 @ 11:00 – 11:45 am. Participants are slated discuss the following IoT-related topics:
- Embedded processing and security
- Connectivity and interface
- Software tools and development
You can register for Atmel’s ToT Las Vegas stop here and EE Live! here.
Interested in learning more about Atmel and the IoT? You can check out our article archive on the subject here as well as Atmel’s recent SoMa panel discussion on the IoT here.