In the latest episode of Atmel Edge, Analog Aficionado Paul Rako discusses our newest debugger, the Atmel-ICE.
Key features include:
- Support for JTAG, SWD, PDI, TPI, aWire, SPI and debugWIRE interfaces
- Full source-level debugging in Atmel Studio
- Support for all built-in hardware breakpoints in the target microcontroller (number depends on the OCD module in the target)
- Up to 128 software breakpoints
- 1.62 to 5.5V target operation
- USB powered
- Offers both ARM Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin) pin-out and AVR JTAG connector pin-out
Atmel-ICE is currently available from the official Atmel store for $85 here.