After a successful Tech on Tour (ToT) stop in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood, the Atmel Mobile Training Center is heading to California’s sunny Napa Valley.
We’ll be at the Meritage Resort & Spa on 875 Bordeaux Way on March 23-24, showcasing a wide variety of tech across a number of spaces including touch, security, microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless, lighting and automotive.
More specifically, you can check out:
- Agent smartwatch (Secret Labs) powered by Atmel’s ARM-based SAM4S and tinyAVR MCU
- Philips Hue Bulbs with Atmel‘s ZigBee and Lightweight Mesh Stack
- Turtle Beach i60 Wireless Gaming Headset with Atmel Wi-Fi
- Direct Roku3 remote with Atmel’s Wi-Fi Direct
- Venstar Color Touch Thermostat with Atmel’s ARM9-based MCU
- Makerbot 3D printer with Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- ASUS T100 Transformer with Atmel’s MaxTouch T Series Cap Touch controller and XSense Metal mesh touch sensors
In addition, Sander Arts, VP of Corporate Marketing at Atmel, will be hosting a session on easy-to-use, fully integrated solutions for University students at 12:30 pm on March 23 in the Carneros Ballroom.
“In this short session, students will see how Atmel provides a broad portfolio of hardware and software solutions that are easy-to-use and cost-effective for the classroom environment. Our boards and software development kits provide students hands-on training with some of the latest electronics for developing fun applications using Ardunio-based boards to Atmel’s own development solutions,” Arts told Bits & Pieces.
“They will also hear about Atmel’s revamped University Program and how we are using our latest social media channels, mobile trailer, challenges and competitions to engage with University students.”
Interested? You can register for the event here.