After successfully wrapping up SXSW 2014 in Austin, Atmel’s Tech on Tour (ToT) trailer is back on the road to the Bay Area – with a long-awaited San Francisco SoMa stop scheduled for March 18, 2014.
We’ll be at China Basin, Lot C @ 185 Berry Street (between 3rd and 4th) from 10AM-6PM, showcasing a wide variety of tech across a number of spaces including touch, security, microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless, lighting and automotive.
More specifically, you can check out:
- Agent smartwatch (Secret Labs) powered by Atmel’s ARM-based SAM4S and tinyAVR MCU
- Philips Hue Bulbs with Atmel‘s ZigBee and Lightweight Mesh Stack
- Turtle Beach i60 Wireless Gaming Headset with Atmel Wi-Fi
- Direct Roku3 remote with Atmel’s Wi-Fi Direct
- Venstar Color Touch Thermostat with Atmel’s ARM9-based MCU
- MakerBot 3D Printer with Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- ASUS T100 Transformer with Atmel’s MaxTouch T Series Cap Touch controller and XSense Metal mesh touch sensors
Atmel’s ToT will also be hosting an industry panel on the rapidly evolving Internet of Things (IoT) at 4:00PM.
Join industry experts from Atmel, ARM, Humavox and August for an interactive discussion on how the IoT, the hottest topic in the technology sphere, is impacting today’s market across multiple segments.
Interested? You can register for the event here. See you in SoMa!!!