Going to the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next month? In our meeting room at the show, Atmel will showcase embedded technologies that inspire smart, connected designs. Among our many demos:
- QTouchADC and QMatrix touch sensing algorithms, proximity sensing, haptics and buttons, sliders and wheels functionality
- XSense touch sensor demo with curved glass
- Health monitor developed with ARM processor-based microcontrollers (MCUs)
- Low-power SAM4L ARM Cortex-M4 processor-based solution
- Sensor hub implementation with maXTouch S touchscreen controllers
- Atmel ZigBee Light Link
To schedule a meeting with Atmel executives and Tech Experts at CES, contact your local sales representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be in the ZigBee Pavilion with demos of our ZigBee Light Link and Wireless Composer/Sniffer solutions.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!